Pet-Friendly Apartment Rentals in Lyndon Louisville
Our Pet Policy
Looking for a pet-friendly apartment community in Louisville, KY? Look no further than Canter Chase Apartments! As one of the few pet-friendly communities, we proudly allow cats and dogs here at Canter Chase. Now your pet has the opportunity to relax by your side and enjoy the comforts of your apartment home.
We are a very pet-friendly apartment community in Louisville, KY. We allow cats and dogs but breed restrictions do apply. We welcome a maximum of two pets per apartment with a weight limit of 90 pounds per pet. Any pet that is over 35 pounds must reside in a first-floor unit. Pets require a $300 nonrefundable pet fee for one pet and a $400 nonrefundable pet fee for two pets. Residents pay a monthly pet rent of $30 for one pet and $40 for two pets. Please contact property for more details and pricing.
BREED RESTRICTIONS: The following breed restrictions apply to each rental property.
- Pit Bulls - Pit Bull Terriers, American Pit Bull Terriers, American Staffordshire Terriers, Bull Terriers, Staffordshire Bull Terriers, or Miniature Bull Terriers. Crossbreeds with American Pit Bull Terriers.
- Akita - Including Japanese and Akita Inu.
- Alaskan Malamute
- Bernese - Including Mountain Dog, Berner Sennenhund, and Bernese Cattle Dog.
- Canary Dogs - Including Perro de Presa Canario.
- Chow Chow
- German Shepherd
- Husky - Including American, Eskimo, and Greenland.
- Karelian Bear Dog
- Rhodesian Ridgeback
- Russo-European Laika - Including Russian Laika and Karelian Bear Laika
- Wolf Hybrids
- Any breed of guard dog trained to attack. The foregoing applied to both purebred and mixed breed dogs.
* Prices shown are for new residents only. Square footage and apartment features that are shown are approximate and may vary. Rental rates, availability, deposits and specials are subject to change without notice. Discounts and other credits will be calculated upon lease execution. Minimum lease terms and occupancy guidelines may apply. Deposits may fluctuate based on credit, rental history, income, and/or other qualifying standards. Additional taxes and fees may apply and will be disclosed per governing laws and company policies.